Anti-Spam Policy Terms
Spamming is defined as the sending of unsolicited commercial email, unsolicited bulk email or unsolicited facsimile transmissions (“SPAM”). These are transmissions that are sent to recipients as, e.g. an advertisement, without first obtaining prior confirmed consent or “opt-in” to receive them from the sender. If you send unsolicited email to recipients who have not requested to receive it, your email transmission may be considered to be SPAM.
CloudCover has a No-tolerance SPAM policy. We reserve the right to either redirect your data SPAM transmission or implement technical mechanisms until corrective measures are taken or your services may be cancelled and/or your account closed.
Please report any suspected abuse to email@example.com or call us at (651) 900-1858. If applicable, we will take the appropriate action against the sender of the text, email or message in question.
Although CloudCover has no obligation to monitor your use of the Services or the content provided by you as part of your use of the Services, CloudCover may do so and may block any email messages, remove any such content or prohibit any use of the Services that CloudCover, in its sole discretion, believes may be (or is alleged to be) in violation of this Agreement.
Using Permission-Based Lists. A permission based list is a list of email addressees (persons or organizations) that have explicitly granted their permission to receive email communications from you. You agree to import, access or use only permission-based lists in connection with your use of the Services. You agree that you shall not utilize the Services to send any commercial electronic mail message (as that term is defined in the CAN-SPAM Act) to any person who has opted out or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another sender on whose behalf you may be acting. You cannot mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or spam or unsolicited email addresses.
Email and facsimile transmissions sent using our Services must include the following:
1) Each message that is sent using the service must contain an conspicuous and simple, (e.g. one-click, opt-out method) “unsubscribe” link that allows recipients to remove themselves from your mailing list or “opt out” of receiving further communications from you. You agree that you will not remove, disable or attempt to remove or disable the unsubscribe link.
2) You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining and honoring the list of unsubscribe requests and taking action on each request within 10 days of being notified of any request for removal or opt-out and the opt-out mechanism must be active for at least 30 days from receipt.
3) You acknowledge and agree that you are the sole or designated “sender” (as such term is defined in the CAN-SPAM Act and any rules adopted under such act) of any message sent by you using the Services;
4) You agree that the “from” line of any email message sent by you using the service will accurately and in a non-deceptive manner identify your organization, your product or your service;
5) You agree that the “subject” line of any email message sent by you using the service will not contain any deceptive or misleading content regarding the overall subject matter of the email message;
6) You agree to include in any message sent by you using the Services, your valid physical address, which may be a valid post office box meeting the registration requirements established by the United States Postal Service. Valid and accurate information in the email header (“to” or “from” line); and
7) You agree to include in any message a legitimate return address and reply-to address.
If you engage in any of the following activities your transmission may be considered to be SPAM:
(a) Using non-permissions-based email or facsimile lists;
(b) failing to include a working opt-out link in your email;
(c) failing to honor opt-out requests within 10 days of your receiving notice;
(d) using false or misleading information in the subject line;
(e) using false or misleading information in the header;
(f) addressing your email in a generic, non-specific manner, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
CloudCover reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to restrict or remove from its servers any Content that it deems to be in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, its other corporate policies or any applicable laws. CloudCover may immediately take action, including, but not limited to, (a) issuing warnings, (b) suspending or terminating the Services, (c) restricting or prohibiting any and all uses of Content hosted on our systems, and/or (d) disabling or removing: (i) any hypertext links to third-party web sites, (ii) any of your Content distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, or (iii) other Content not supplied by us. In the event we take such action, we shall not be obligated to refund to you any fees paid in advance thereof.
General Support Services
CloudCover shall not be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by an act of war, hostility, or sabotage, acts of God, electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by us, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other license), or other events beyond our reasonable control.
CloudCover will provide you with phone support at no additional charge for technical questions and issues relating to your use of the Site and our Services. You may contact our support services by dialing 651-9001858. 24 hours a day, 7 days per week or emailing us at email@example.com. Our mail stop address is CloudCover, 2999 County Road 42 West, Burnsville, MN 55306-6995.
All sections of this Agreement which, by their nature, should, shall survive termination including payment, indemnity and the disclaimers of warranty and limitations of liability.
To Correct/Update/Access/Opt Out
We are committed to ensuring that the information we obtain and use about our customers is accurate. You can help us maintain accurate records by updating your Account Profile or by using one of the methods listed below. Our service representatives are trained to answer questions about and give you reasonable access to your personal information in our database.
For General Inquiries: If you have questions regarding this Acceptable Use Policy, the practices of our Sites, or your dealings with our Sites, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support Service
3000 County Road 42 W, Suite 310
Saint Paul, MN 55337
Phone: +1 (651) 900-1858
Fax: +1 (877) 532-0390
CloudCover is a D&B accredited business and complies with UL standards.