Healthcare / Hospital SystemHEALTHCARE USE CASE
Medium-sized hospital system with satellite clinics and nursing facilities in five dispersed campus environments were concerned about point solutions and zero-day protection — particularly regarding ransomware attacks that are prevalent in the healthcare industry today.
The CC/B1 Model B100 H/A was installed and configured according to the following capabilities:
• B1/OS AI-based AWARE / stateful firewall
• Router / network protection
• Multiple ISP’s for redundancy & throughput
• VLAN support
• 2 GbS fully inspected network throughput
• < .01 mS network latency in all cases
• RFC Protocol awareness
• VPN for remote access support / multi-factor authentication to Active Directory
• Anti-Virus / Anti-Spam
• Web Content filtering
• Connections via IPSEC Tunnels to ~50 partner locations
• Dynamic Reporting
Customer has experienced five years of zero-trust protection.
• Average 80,717 attacks from 117 countries defeated each day.
• High speed network connectivity for all users and partners
• No threats ever allowed into the customer systems
• No system downtime
• No network downtime
• Remote users are able to connect to their office network securely each day from anywhere in the world. This is critically important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Guided by AI-based automation we rapidly self-learn and self-optimize by constantly protecting network security from malware and ransomware attempts.
The CyberSafety B1 Platform
Guided by AI-based automation we rapidly self-learn and self-optimize by constantly protecting network security from malware and ransomware attempts.
We are a five-star rated, award winning cybersecurity solution, endorsed by our customers including proven case studies. You can be certain of the security that our CyberSafety Platform provides employing AI-superior technology.